Counselling Services by Mind Matters
Coaching & Counselling Workshops
Mind Matters runs exclusive mental health & well being and personal growth & development workshops to help people transform their lives by strengthening their core ie their 'inner self' – cultivating positive self belief, healthy self esteem, a resilience mindset – to 'raise their game' and be their #BestSelf referred to as the 'actualised self' in psychology.
Pioneers of the ‘Inner Self – Outer Self’ model of coaching & counselling, we offer a unique psycho-educational approach to personal development introducing powerful concepts in psychology in an actionable fit-for-purpose format facilitating growth from the ‘inside out’ i.e. inner change leading to outer change based on an understanding of how our mind works.
Topics for workshops in our Total Wellbeing series include:
- Setting Yourself Up for Success – Understanding the psychology of success – The ‘successfully unsuccessful' trap – Success Factor Modelling
- Cultivating a Resilient Mindset – Understanding resilience – Resilience and the inner self – Cultivating resilience and bouncing back from set backs
- Building Healthy Self Esteem – Self esteem, self belief and and self worth – Negative self beliefs and self sabotage – Building heathy self esteem
- Striking a Win-Win Situation – Traits of a win-win mindset – Personality, social styles and mindset – Inculcating a win-win attitude
Participation costs are $200 p/p for a 3 hour talk; $350 p/p for a 5 hour workshop + a complementary individual assessment session for participants.
Individual & Couple Counselling
At Mind Matters Counselling Singapore, we offer one-on-one counselling sessions to address and work through psychological issues that are affecting you adversely – stress, anxiety and depression, trauma and grief, addiction, emotional abuse and self harm, relationship and marital issues – using trained therapeutic interventions proven to be effective in treating the same including Psychotherapy, Schema Therapy, Gestalt Therapy, EMDR, Emotion Focused Therapy, Gottman Therapy and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy.
We specialise in the following Emotional and Mental Wellbeing Counselling services including:
- Youth and Adolescent Counselling
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression Counselling
- Anger and Aggression Counselling
- Self Esteem Counselling
- Trauma and Grief Counselling
- Relationship and Marital Counselling
- Angst and Emotional Distress Counselling
We offer 60 minute individual counselling sessions ($150 p/s) and 90 minute couple counselling sessions ($200 p/s).
Psychological Testing & Assessment
Just like in the case of physical health, medical tests help to arrive at a diagnosis and develop a treatment plan, in the case of mental health, psychological testing and assessment helps to determine the nature of the problem and figure out the best course of action to address it. The underlying cause of a person’s problems is not always clear and psychological assessments such as anxiety and depression assessment, self esteem assessment, emotional wellness assessment etc help to get a more informed understanding of what the issues are that need to be worked through.
While psychological testing and assessment may not be conclusive in nature, it is indicative, acting as a sort of guide, pointing the counsellor in the direction of the areas to explore further in the course of therapy. Taking the tests help clients think things through and identify problem areas that they have been grappling with but may not have been aware of as such.
Mind Matters psychological assessments include:
- Emotional Wellness Assessment
- Anxiety and Depression Assessment
- Stress and Anger Assessment
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Self Esteem Assessment
- Relationship Satisfaction Assessment
If you find yourself unable to cope and are feeling distressed/depressed you need to seek professional help. Reach out to a counsellor near you. *Call Mind Matters Counselling Singapore on +65 90250402 to book an appointment. *Confidentiality assured.